The Kiwanis Club of Casa Loma offers members an opportunity to volunteer in its existing programs, and encourages members to bring forward ideas for new opportunities to volunteer in our community.
Studies show that volunteering does more than make people feel good. To put it in five bitesized steps:
- Volunteering enhances social networks.
- Volunteering develops life skills and leadership abilities.
- Volunteering can lead to employment opportunities.
- Volunteering helps grow understanding of diverse cultures and communities.
- Volunteering binds people through shared experiences.
Apply to become a member today!
Why Join Us?
The Kiwanis Club of Casa Loma is part of Kiwanis International, an international organization of nearly 600,000 members of all ages in more than 80 nations and geographic areas. Through our membership, you serve the global community too. In 1993, Kiwanians joined with UNICEF to virtually eradicate iodine deficiency disorders and in 2010, to help eliminate maternal neonatal tetanus from the face of the earth.
Membership in Kiwanis offers you the opportunity to benefit your community and its youth by serving with like-minded people. If you are interested in making a positive impact for generations to come, please join us.
Questions? Contact Us!